St. Wilfrid’s Church Mobberley takes its duty and obligation to protect all people extremely seriously.
We have adopted the national Church of England’s robust safeguarding procedures and guidelines as outlined in the Parish Safeguarding Handbook.
St. Wilfrid’s Church is committed to responding to safeguarding concerns and supporting victims and survivors.
In accordance with the Church of England Safeguarding Policy St. Wilfrid’s is committed to:
- Promoting a safer environment and culture.
- Safely recruiting and supporting all those with any responsibility related to children, young people and vulnerable adults within the church.
- Responding promptly to every safeguarding concern or allegation.
- Caring pastorally for victims/survivors of abuse and other affected persons.
- Caring pastorally for those who are the subject of concerns or allegations of abuse and other affected persons.
- Responding to those that may pose a present risk to others.
REPORTING SAFEGUARDING CONCERNS
If you would like to raise a Safeguarding concern please click on the highlighted link below
PARISH SAFEGUARDING POLICY
If you would like to see the Parish Safeguarding Policy please click on the highlighted link below